firemountaingems: Ring Child of Night

Ring Child of Night

I am a fool for anything dream connected since many of you most likely understand right now. This time around I also selected my supply of motivation in the future from film's world.
A few my personal favorite films would be the "Underworld" films (atleast the three first versions). A couple weeks before I purchased a druzy agate cabochon having a titanium layer from Fabby Dabby Rocks on Etsy, and Steve includes a large amount of distinctive designer cabochons in his store and so I absolutely suggest the ones that have an interest because to truly have a search;)

Anyhow, this rock I purchased simply screamed "Underworld" at me therefore obviously I'd to complete anything associated with that after I first got it.
Primary concept for what I'd in your mind was to place some concentrate on body, whilst the blood is essential on both the werewolf aspect and also the vampire. As body is most associated with skeletons in many stories I applied a motherofpearl disk bead to provide some touch towards the werewolf element aswell.
I needed the item to not become unwearable with only an easy t- trousers and shit and so I created the string longer, around. 60cm (23.6").It has been some time because I've caused gunmetal colored drops, as Iam individually a fool for colored beads generally, heh but I truly loved returning to that particular.I really loved dealing with this item so much that I wound up developing a corresponding band that complements the concept, primarily utilizing these 8,6,4mm round glass beads in gunmetal. It surely produced an awesome consistency scalloping them-like that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © firemountaingems Urang-kurai